Our celebration of Spring, The Butler In Bloom is back in it’s fifth year! ~ Find out how we are celebrating >
International Women’s Day Breakfast
Join us for The Style Edit International Women’s Day Breakfast at The Butler Potts Point.
Madeleine Park and Dress for Success Sydney bring you The Style Edit: an elegant morning of inspired discussion, creative styling tips, great company, and a delicious breakfast grazing menu from Head Chef Amber Doig.
In celebration of International Women’s Day, Madeleine will host a LIVE PODCAST episode of Style Stories. Using her expertise in fashion and styling and her inherent curiosity and wit, Madeleine will share the story of one of the incredible women whose life has been transformed with the support of Dress for Success Sydney.
Dress for Success Sydney is a registered charity that improves the employability of disadvantaged women in NSW. This is achieved by providing, free of charge, professional clothing, a network of support, coaching and career development tools to help women achieve self-sufficiency. We welcome transgender women and non-binary people comfortable in women’s spaces.
Shared over a beautiful breakfast at The Butler, styling tips will follow for the workplace and beyond, as Madeleine decodes what to wear now, focusing on authenticity, resourcefulness, and confidence. And yes there will be question time! Is activewear okay on zoom calls? Does a good blazer fix everything? Bring it on – style guru Madeleine will relish in answering all the burning questions.
Please join us for a generous morning of feel-good moments, mimosas, and major style.
Date: Wednesday 8th March, 2023
Location: The Butler Potts Point
Time: 8am – 10am
Details: There will be delicious food served, with an array of amazing raffle prizes, talks and styling tips.
Tickets: $195 per person
*40% of all revenue generated from the event including raffle tickets goes back to DFS.
Raffle Tickets: Pre-purchase raffle tickets here >
Raffle Prize List:
- Wrinkles Shcminkles Gift Pack valued at $659
- Incu gift voucher valued at $300
- Pennys Cheese Shop gift voucher valued at $50 with 2 bottles of wine
- 2 Tickets to a live screening of The Project
- Hair and Make Up session with Celebrity Hair and Make Up Artist, Marnie Gerber
- 2 Tickets to Oxford Arts Factory event
- Pennys Cheese Shop voucher
- In The Roundhouse $150 Gift Voucher
- My Curated Life 4 hour Decluttering and organising session in your home. Valued at $660
- Vanish 1kg powder x 6
- Half Day Studio Space available for Personal, Corporate or Commercial Photo Shoots including professional photographer. Valued at $1000
- 2 Hour Wardrobe Styling Session with Fashion Stylist and podcast host Madeleine Park ($500)
Plus more to be announced soon!